What Is Different?
When you go to one of the large financial advising companies for an appointment, they begin to rattle of a list of products for you to consider. But what good is that product if it has no thought behind it?
At Silver Street Financial, it’s not about selling products. It’s about creating a program that is part of YOUR financial life. It’s about setting you up to enjoy your retirement. Products don’t give you peace of mind; the attention to detail and extensive knowledge offered by Michael Trier can give you peace of mind.
After 27 years in the financial services industry, Michael Trier can tell you that all people are not the same. Rather than following a cookie-cutter way of working, each client’s situation is reviewed with every circumstance examined so the right solutions can be found. Michael’s goal is to find greater opportunities for you to keep as much of your money as possible.
Michael has fine tuned his abilities with the goal of letting you retire with the lifestyle you desire.
He takes several steps in the process that most would not, such as ensuring that all legal papers are in order, disclosing any hidden fees or other information can affect your long term goals, eliminating or reducing taxation as much as possible, and planning for the effects of inflation.
He has many specialties that help him stand out above the fray, including:
- Convert taxable money to tax free money
- Fits your pension in with Social Security, making up for potential shortfalls
- Examines IRA and Roth IRA options for advantages to staying with one or the other; also, converting an IRA into a Roth IRA without tax burdens
- Calculating what you’ll need for retirement and comparing your income to see what you’ll need to maintain your standard of living
- Comparing plans to find minimum amount to cover expenses
- Ladders your income sources in retirement to last all of retirement, including inflation adjustments
- Developing Private Pension Plans to save beyond a maxed out retirement, IRA, or 401K plan and designing portfolios according to your goals and risk tolerance
- Conducting beneficiary audits to make sure your wealth passes down the way you want it to
- Guarantee a 5% income stream with no risk for the rest of your life
- Selling highly appreciated assets, such as real estate or stocks, without paying capital gains tax
- Using reverse mortgages to eliminate house payments
When you plan to retire, you must ensure that you have the right people on your side. Michael Trier and Silver Street Financial are who you need on your side.